Excavation of safe trenching for installations with an assigned team. You will be operating equipment to assist in installation of water wells and geothermal systems.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Loading equipment for transport to and/from jobsites per Federal Motor Carrier safety regulations.
Ensuring all equipment is maintained in accordance with company policies and other safety regulations.
Perform safe trenching per OSHA regulations for installations at jobsites.
Sorting of earth products for clean backfilling.
Moving of earth to and from jobsites.
Ensuring sites are kept clean and safe at all times while work is conducted at jobsites.
Identify and mitigate any potential hazards onsite during installations.
Cleaning up job sites after work has been completed.
Daily work will be performed alongside other team of installers
Other duties as assigned by Operations Manager(s) and/or Upper Management.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accurate - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Adaptability - Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
- Autonomy - Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Diversity Oriented - Ability to work effectively with people regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, or job type.
- Ethical - Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Judgment - The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Positive Attitude - Ability to possess a positive mindset at work with co-workers and clients/customers.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
- Self Motivated - Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of one’s ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Experience: 2 years’ prior experience needed.
Other Requirements, Certificates & Licenses:
- Maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Obtain and maintain a DOT medical card (Federal Motor Carrier requirements-paid by the Employer).
- Maintain a good driving record, needs to be covered by companies’ general liability insurance.
- MA Hoisting license with 1B & 2A endorsements.
- OSHA 10hour minimum; 30hour preferred.
Computer Skills: Basic computer skills for iPad, mobile app for shift timesheet entries, and the ability to adapt to various computer programs/software within a timely manner.
Key: N (Not Applicable) O (Occasionally) F (Frequently) C (Constantly)
Other Physical Requirements: Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (Hard Hat, Safety Glasses, Ear Plugs, Steel Toe Safety Shoes)
Consists of both indoor and outside but must be able to work outside year-round.